Ashfords offer a very professional and experienced Equity Release Department. We provide an efficient and friendly serve and have won the Equity Release Awards.
National coverage with 6 offices including London
No completion No fee.
STANDARD PACKAGE: Exclusive £495 + Vat + Disbursements.
- Conveyancing freehold registered
- Completion of lenders solicitors paperwork
- Completion of the ER certificate at any of Ashfords offices
- Clients can be seen at all offices for signing at no extra charge
- Transfer of funds
- Request for redemption statements (current lender may charge client)
- No additional charge for redemption of mortgage
- Proof of identity
- File storage.
Quotes available for:
- Freehold unregistered
- Lease Extensions
- Title Transfers
- Home visits to sign certificate if required.
- Local town solicitors to sign certificate if required. Tel Equity release 01392 334060
Aldington Law Ltd offer a specialist Equity Release conveyancing service.
Our specialist Equity Release legal team have a long and successful history of working alongside advisors on a national basis, delivering a service of the highest quality – which includes:
• A fully inclusive service to clients – £630.00 + Vat inclusive of all resonable disbursement and a home visit.
- One to One contact and continuing support to clients
- Client contact within 24 hours of offer and visited within 2-4 days.
- Real time updates – we will keep you updated on progress of every case
- Continuing support and updates on services relating to the Equity Release market.
- Can assist with purchase and leases etc at additional costs, please contact for quotes.
Gilroy Steel Solicitors
Standard fee £495+ Vat + disb
Gilroy Steel Solicitors offer specialist legal advice in equity releases, providing a friendly, professional and personal service to all our clients. Operating throughout Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire, we have three offices based in Northampton, Brackley and Buckingham. Our dedicated team are committed to understanding the needs of our clients and strive to maintain the best possible service. We are very pro-active and act with complete integrity at all times, offering value for money and total customer satisfaction.
Our services include:
– An introductory call to clients on every instruction
– Offer competitive fixed fee
– We go the extra mile for all our clients.
– Offer home visits
– Personal service with direct dial to case handler
– Efficent and proactive on case completions
– Advice letters through the post and arranging locum solicitors if required.
Please note: This information is for registered intermediaries. Not to be issued to members of the public Note: PERC club does not offer financial conduct regulated advice. Please check with solicitors practice for client fees. PERC will not cover any difference in fees charged. Please always check rate, criteria and commission with providers as this can change without notice.